Monday, August 07, 2006

Aún así, aún hora, la persona más bella que he conocido...


Let's Make A Deal
by Diane Blue

You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.
You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.
You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.
You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.
You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.
You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.
You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.
You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.
You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.
You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.
Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?

Ayer lo ví... hablamos... todo marcha bien... Por momentos, creo que podríoa no querer realmente estar con él, pero cada vez que lo veo me vuelve a convencer de que es la persona más bella que he conocido, que es único, diferente, que vale más de lo que cualquiera cree...
Hermoso elfo-actor!!! Cuanto te Amo!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pami Yasbeck said...

Debemos vernos para intercambiar anécdotas y pareceres de los últimos sucesos.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger peyote said...

es bueno saaber que lac osas marchan bien un saludo

Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home